Sunday, October 12, 2014

Leveling Up With LinkFromBlog


Elance.com account: stevenvittewriter 

(I am available for freelance writing work on Elance, and yes, Elance.com can be a crapshoot, but if you or anybody you know need a writer to work on a project for decent pay, feel free to contact me on Elance. I'll get to work immediately. Thanks.)

The Gaming Journalist Gazette has been up and running since January 2014 and I have had the opportunity to share with my readers my thoughts and views on topics that relate to the Video Game Industry. As we draw closer to the end of 2014, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped make this blog not only relevant but also something unique in one way or another. The simple fact that I have been able to create nearly 50 posts of gaming blog content is amazing and I hope that I can provide my readers with more content in both the near and distant future.

Having said that, though, it brings me to a subject that has been on my mind for some time now. This is a subject that at times has weighed heavily on me because of the fact that it's an important part of how I manage my daily routine. Although I don't like talking about it so much in paces like this, the truth is that at the end of the day, I need to make some sort of income out of what I do. I mean, that's at least what I would like to start doing. I would like to start producing blog content that results in me getting rewarded in the economic sense. Considering the words that I put down on the Gaming Journalist Gazette and on The Autistic Help (the other blog I run), I believe at some point I am due to be paid for my work.

So what's with the the little picture at the top of this post, you ask? Well, let's just say that it could be one way where I could be led to start making money for what I do on this blog. LinkFromBlog.com is the service created for bloggers where they can find a lot of good opportunities of earning money just for writing posts in their blogs. Why waste blog space when you can make money from it? Join LinkFromBlog and start money blogging today!

(^ I'm just quoting from LinkFromBlog, the part in bold, but there you go.)

In truth, I have been looking for ways to get my name out there for some time now and being fresh on the scene as a freelance writer, it's my responsibility to find opportunities for myself as a writer. I can say as much as I want about how much I love to write on blogs like this one, but the fact is that people, and more specifically companies, are not going to strictly care about my passion as a writer until I can have that oh so important portfolio of official work. The Gaming Journalist Gazette and The Autistic Help do help the status of my portfolio, but there needs to be a leveling up, so to speak. I need to make sure that I can obtain various writing opportunities through tactics like this one.

Utilizing LinkFromBlog could be (and hopefully will be) one way for me to make the money I need to keep churning out detailed content for you guys. I have looked around for websites that have freelance writers in mind and LinkFromBlog certainly stood out to me. Observing the setup of LinkFromBlog, I can tell that it has a stable foundation and with the right amount of advertisers supporting this blog, I believe that more special things will surely pop up on this blog that you will surely like.

I want the Gaming Journalist Gazette to continue for as long as I can manage it, and I certainly wouldn't want to close down this shop simply because I couldn't get the money coming in. I want to be able to conduct more email interviews with members of the Video Game Industry and I would love to start conducting in-person interviews down the road as I would like to finally attend a gaming convention. It's a goal of mine to participate in a gaming convention and I want to see to it that I get to take in that experience. Having advertisers from LinkFromBlog to step in and help me economically would be a big plus for my Inventory Menu, so to speak. Having more economic freedom will give me more opportunities, and those opportunities will lead me to making more rich content for you to read, so it's my hope that we all win in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and guides for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete