Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Steven Vitte's Vision (Game Idea Flowchart)

Steven: This is just one piece of a custom game document that I have been working on...

Link: http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/5876282

^ I am going to keep this short and sweet for this blog entry, but feel free to see what's going on above. This is a flowchart of a custom game idea that I have come up with. I don't want to reveal too much aside from this chart, but I want to let people know that I do work extensively in the form of script writing, and this basically breaks down and describes the format in which I tell my game story. Story elements, gameplay mechanics, features, etc. are all featured in this chart. Plus, this is one small piece of UX Design, something a good friend of mine introduced me to not too long ago. The journey is under way... Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment